We’re sure that in your organisation, like most, Sales is the ying to Marketing’s yang - so why wouldn’t they be tied together into one project?
Welcome to Color Duo: 1 team, coherent objectives and a combined programme of delivery across 2 complementary platforms, all within the same ecosystem, using the world’s leading CRM and its award-winning sister marketing automation platform, Pardot.
In implementing a Marketing and Sales solution integrated from the ground up, your processes will be future-proofed through considering the entire prospect life cycle whilst setting up strong foundations to make your solution even more scalable.
- Fast track your business transformation with express implementation and integration of best practice solutions.
- Enhance end-user adoption through customised training provided remotely or on-premise.
- Set up strong foundations to enable you to scale up your solution in future through native configuration, business process mapping and basic customisation.
- Go live in days or weeks and achieve a faster return on investment (ROI).
On average, with a custom made Salesforce implementation, businesses can expect a 41% increase in productivity, a decrease of 31% in Pipeline Management Time and a decrease of 29% in Reporting Time.
The Sales Cloud is Salesforce’s sales platform that helps organisations
gain a 360° view of their customer and prospect interactions, and so a more accurate and dependable take on future revenues.
With industry-leading functionality like Flow and Process Builder Color
will optimise your processes, centralise your data and build insightful
and timely reporting. Color takes clients from offline or fragmented
processes and systems to a cohesive Salesforce CRM, at any of the Salesforce price ranges. And for organisations already using Salesforce Classic, we can manage a rollout strategy to the new Lightning interface.
Pardot is a smarter marketing automation built on the world’s #1 CRM platform, that enables you and your marketing team to create, deploy, and manage all your marketing campaigns.
Not only does Pardot make it easier for organisations to track and measure the effectiveness of their communications, but they also gain insights on user behaviour, can personalise content across campaigns based on a variety of specific criteria fit to your organisation.
Like the axiom Right Place Right Time, with Pardot, you can be confident that you’re speaking to the right person at the right time with the right language.
Timescale & Pricing
14 days implementation at £700/day – £9,800 + VAT
5 days for Sales Cloud Quickstart
5 days for Pardot Quickstart
4 days for Client Liaison
Sales Cloud CRM Deliverables
1 Sales Discovery of 3 hours
Sales Cloud Connector & Pardot Integration
Standard Object Customisation
Lead and Contact Page Set Up
1 Workflows Automation
3 Reports & 1 Dashboard
2x 1h30 Training Sessions
Technical Set Up
1 Discovery Session of 3 hours
Pardot Connector and Sales Cloud Integration
Scoring and Grading
Map Fields to Salesforce Sales Cloud
Website Tracking Code
2x 1h30 Training Sessions
User Journey Set Up
Lead and Contact Page Set Up
1 Nurture Campaign
1 Landing Page
1 Engagement Journey
1 Automation Rule
2 Email Template (A/B Testing)
1 Webform Handler
Pardot customers have seen an increase in sales revenue of 34% and a marketing effectiveness increase by 37% on average.
Managed Services - How We Can Best Support Your Success
With your newly delivered Color Duo Quickstart, your staff may be looking for additional support whilst they get up to speed.
To answer that need, Color has created a bespoke Managed Service to reassure your staff that they are not on their own and that Color consultants are close at hand to answer any questions or issues that may arise.
This enables your staff to feel more confident with the system and ultimately increase a sustainable user adoption to the new platform.
Get in touch
And find out how we can help
_shift Your Organisation forward>
- “The support that Color gave Volunteer Edinburgh was invaluable to our Covid-19 Pandemic response. Color’s commitment, skill and understanding of our business needs and their work done on our Salesforce org enabled us to respond to a genuinely unprecedented demand and enabled us to efficiently process a huge number of prospective volunteers and deploy them in record time so they could support vulnerable people during the heights of lockdown. Without Color’s support, we would not have been able to react as efficiently and effectively as we did.”
- How Color designed our SIS is so seamless it feels like they went into our heads! They have created a system that is so well configured it already feels so natural and intuitive to use!
- Because Salesforce centralises the data, our team is able to become multi-faceted and grow. Salesforce allows us to do this in the clearest and intuitive way.
- I can see all the fees and qualifications of every applicant, all the relevant notes and files, and can pick up the phone and dial their number if I need to right away.
- Before Salesforce, the application review process required 120 actions, averaging to 20 minutes per application. Now with the SIS, I am able to review an application in minutes!
- Being able to manage the Social Value UK membership with the minimum of fuss was a key objective of our new website project. Color’s implementation of Salesforce has delivered an efficient and effective solution, which both integrates with our website and also allows us to move away from spending time on manual process and instead concentrate on adding value elsewhere within the organisation.
- We needed a focussed consultancy to help refine our Salesforce / Marketo implementation, clean it up and split it as part of a programme that sold part of the business to Xchanging in July 2014. Salesforce invariably gets cluttered over time with useless reports, incorrect data and inappropriate views. Color came recommended – we were very pleased with their no nonsense approach allowing us to ‘spring clean’ our installation with minimal fuss and very cost effectively.
- Effective management of global sales across different time-zones is difficult to achieve without good systems. We knew we needed a CRM solution that grew as we grew. Color implemented Salesforce cleanly, without fuss or business interruption. We look forward to our sales process benefitting from new functionality.