Healthchecks & Audits
As a certified partner, Color will follow the Salesforce best practice guide to review a Salesforce installation in line with security guidelines and GDPR regulations that apply to the client.
Our end-to-end healthchecks of your CRM and marketing systems will ensure you have a foundation for success.
- Maximise the efficiency of your Salesforce Org and enhance ROI
- Blueprint and roadmap of your Salesforce Org’s optimisation
- Get a full overview of the health and data security of your Salesforce Org
- Stronger user adoption & increased productivity
On average, with a custom made Community Cloud implementation, businesses can expect a 41% increase in productivity, a decrease of 31% in Pipeline Management Time and a decrease of 29% in Reporting Time.
Want to get more out of your Salesforce investment? We’ll go to grips with your system tell you about any lurking dangers, which resources are under-used, and give simple ways to optimise your CRM. With our collective decades of expertise, we have the necessary technical, business and marketing knowledge to revitalise your CRM, through our expansive systems knowledge, Salesforce qualifications and bespoke suite of platforms.
Get in touch
And find out how we can help
_shift Your Organisation forward>
- How Color designed our SIS is so seamless it feels like they went into our heads! They have created a system that is so well configured it already feels so natural and intuitive to use!
- Because Salesforce centralises the data, our team is able to become multi-faceted and grow. Salesforce allows us to do this in the clearest and intuitive way.
- I can see all the fees and qualifications of every applicant, all the relevant notes and files, and can pick up the phone and dial their number if I need to right away.
- Before Salesforce, the application review process required 120 actions, averaging to 20 minutes per application. Now with the SIS, I am able to review an application in minutes!
- Being able to manage the Social Value UK membership with the minimum of fuss was a key objective of our new website project. Color’s implementation of Salesforce has delivered an efficient and effective solution, which both integrates with our website and also allows us to move away from spending time on manual process and instead concentrate on adding value elsewhere within the organisation.
- We needed a focussed consultancy to help refine our Salesforce / Marketo implementation, clean it up and split it as part of a programme that sold part of the business to Xchanging in July 2014. Salesforce invariably gets cluttered over time with useless reports, incorrect data and inappropriate views. Color came recommended – we were very pleased with their no nonsense approach allowing us to ‘spring clean’ our installation with minimal fuss and very cost effectively.
- Effective management of global sales across different time-zones is difficult to achieve without good systems. We knew we needed a CRM solution that grew as we grew. Color implemented Salesforce cleanly, without fuss or business interruption. We look forward to our sales process benefitting from new functionality.