More about Color
Find out more
Color Consultancy is a private limited company that offers cloud solution consultancy services. Color Consultancy is registered at Office 1 Floor 1 Maxwell House, Liverpool Innovation Park, Edge Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L79NJ.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
We will collect personal data from you if you:
- Register to use our website. This will include your name, address, email address, phone number and company name. We may ask you to provide additional information about your business and preferences on a voluntary basis; complete online forms, take part in surveys, download information such as case studies or other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or which we offer to you from time to time.
- We may also collect information about your visit to our website using cookies or similar technologies.
Color Consultancy legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Color Consultancy needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Color Consultancy permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Color Consultancy legitimate interest
- Color Consultancy needs to comply with the law
- Provide you information on our products & services
- Contact you for feedback on your use of our services or our website
- For marketing purposes
- So that Color can administer, support, improve and develop our website and the services we offer.
We will not share your personal information about you with third parties without your consent unless we are required to. We do need to pass on some of this personal information to our partners and supplier
Color will only transfer your personal data to partners who signed with us a Data Processing Agreement and who could prove they are GDPR compliant.
Such transfer may involve transferring your personal data to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area. Any such transfer will be to countries that are deemed to have an adequate level of data protection, or subject to a transfer mechanism of which you can obtain a copy through the below contact data.
At Color, we strongly believe in protecting your personal data. We maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage thereto.
Color Consultancy will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Color Consultancy will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed about what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Occasionally, Color may use your personal data to contact you with details about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to you or of any events that you may want to attend. Color may also share your personal data with business partners and other carefully selected third parties so that they (or we) can contact you with information about their products or services which we feel may be of interest to you.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you wish to do so, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to view the site.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to measure the number of visitors to our site. The cookies that Google Analytics uses store information about when a visit occurred, which pages were visited and for how long. None of the information provided by Google Analytics is personally identifiable. It is provided to us as anonymous data.
We provide opt-out information in all commercial email messages we send via an “unsubscribe” link. We reserve the right to send one message confirming your opt-out from a messaging program. Please note that it may take us some time to process your requests consistent with applicable law.
We may change this privacy and cookies policy from time to time. Any changes we may make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where relevant, notified to you by e-mail or in another appropriate manner.
To exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, or if you have questions regarding our privacy practices, please send us an email at email@example.com or mail us at:
Liverpool Science Park
131 Mount Pleasant
L35TF, Liverpool, U.K
If you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, and you are located in the EEA, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.