Go beyond email marketing to integrate your website and other channels. Marketing Automation,
with the right partner, can help generate more leads by identifying anonymous web visitors. You get
out of your CRM better conversion by driving more sales by identifying sales-ready prospects and
can improve up-selling and cross-selling by developing and retaining existing customers. All and all,
marketing automation offers a comprehensive ROI for every marketing tactic by tracking and
reporting the entire sales process from end-to-end.
- Generate more leads with intelligent nurturing campaigns
- Send personalised messages with dynamic content
- Cut down on time and staff cost with automatic messages based on triggers
- Get a 360-degree view of your prospects’ activities
64% of consumers say that companies need cutting-edge digital experiences to keep their businesses. Salesforce's Marketing Automation tools built on the world’s leading CRM platform can increase sales revenue by 34% as well as marketing effectiveness by 37%.
Increase your engagement with customers, close more deals, grow relationships with sales-ready prospects and calculate your ROI all in one place! Whether you are a B2B or B2C company, we have you covered with Pardot and the Marketing Cloud! With features such as the Engagement Studio, Reports, and a full integration to the Salesforce platform, marketing automation will free your team up and give them full visibility on prospects and help them deliver better targeted and measurable, more effective campaigns.
Get in touch
And find out how we can help
_shift Your Organisation forward>
- “The support that Color gave Volunteer Edinburgh was invaluable to our Covid-19 Pandemic response. Color’s commitment, skill and understanding of our business needs and their work done on our Salesforce org enabled us to respond to a genuinely unprecedented demand and enabled us to efficiently process a huge number of prospective volunteers and deploy them in record time so they could support vulnerable people during the heights of lockdown. Without Color’s support, we would not have been able to react as efficiently and effectively as we did.”
- How Color designed our SIS is so seamless it feels like they went into our heads! They have created a system that is so well configured it already feels so natural and intuitive to use!
- Because Salesforce centralises the data, our team is able to become multi-faceted and grow. Salesforce allows us to do this in the clearest and intuitive way.
- I can see all the fees and qualifications of every applicant, all the relevant notes and files, and can pick up the phone and dial their number if I need to right away.
- Before Salesforce, the application review process required 120 actions, averaging to 20 minutes per application. Now with the SIS, I am able to review an application in minutes!
- Being able to manage the Social Value UK membership with the minimum of fuss was a key objective of our new website project. Color’s implementation of Salesforce has delivered an efficient and effective solution, which both integrates with our website and also allows us to move away from spending time on manual process and instead concentrate on adding value elsewhere within the organisation.
- We needed a focussed consultancy to help refine our Salesforce / Marketo implementation, clean it up and split it as part of a programme that sold part of the business to Xchanging in July 2014. Salesforce invariably gets cluttered over time with useless reports, incorrect data and inappropriate views. Color came recommended – we were very pleased with their no nonsense approach allowing us to ‘spring clean’ our installation with minimal fuss and very cost effectively.
- Effective management of global sales across different time-zones is difficult to achieve without good systems. We knew we needed a CRM solution that grew as we grew. Color implemented Salesforce cleanly, without fuss or business interruption. We look forward to our sales process benefitting from new functionality.