The Sales Cloud is Salesforce’s sales platform that helps organisations better utilise their data through, amongst a plethora of benefits, process optimisation and automation, accurate reporting and data centralisation. Color takes clients from offline or fragmented processes and systems to a cohesive Sales Cloud CRM, at any of the Salesforce price ranges. And for organisations already using Salesforce Classic, we can manage a rollout strategy to the new Lightning interface.
The Experience Cloud, formerly known as the Community Cloud is an online social platform from Salesforce that enables companies to connect customers, partners, and employees with each other and the data and records they need to get work done. Users can visit the community to find answers to problems, share experiences of a company’s products and services, and make suggestions for product improvements. Customers can also use the community to engage with one another and answer each other’s questions around relevant topics.
For our clients that have adopted Salesforce as their CRM, we can help them move away from Salesforce Classic to the all-new Lightning Experience, with its unsurpassed ease of use and potential for automated processes. We will start by assessing your Salesforce Org and then optimise it to the full capabilities of the new functionality and set a path for your Lightning Migration. We will provide a roadmap of our rolled out strategy, the areas that will be covered and lastly a training session for all users on the newly adopted Lightning User Interface.
Increase your engagement with customers, close more deals, grow relationships with sales-ready prospects and calculate your ROI all in one place! Whether you are a B2B or B2C company, we have you covered with Pardot and the Marketing Cloud! With features such as the Engagement Studio, Reports, and a full integration to the Salesforce platform, marketing automation will free your team up and give them full visibility on prospects and help them deliver better targeted and measurable, more effective campaigns.
Salesforce Health Check
Want to get out more of your Salesforce investment? We’ll get to grips with your system tell you about any lurking dangers, which resources are under-used, and give simple ways to optimise your CRM. With our collective decades of expertise, we have the necessary technical, business and marketing knowledge to revitalise your CRM, through our expansive systems knowledge, Salesforce qualifications and bespoke suite of platforms.
Quickstarts are Color’s services for Salesforce configuration projects, available at three levels.
Rapide: Get started fast with some great benefits from our quickest setup, including hand-picked apps, a How-To Guide and customised pages for a cleaner user experience.
Schnell: Get more out of Opportunities, unlock the power of Workflow and make the best of reporting with our immediate setup.
Veloce: Our comprehensive Quickstart configures and tailors the best of the standard Sales or Service Cloud functionality for your edition.
Salesforce Apps is an impressive capability that can group objects, tasks, reporting and visual layouts depending on the users or profile. Harnessing the potential to reorganise data visibility and, in doing so, open up the limits of CRM usage, we have developed custom Apps for projects as varied as Research Project Governance to Staff and Students and traditional Sales Pipelines. A malleable base allows the App to match the aspirations of the project if the requirements change.
Support & Managed Services
At Color, we aim to offer support options that meet our clients’ needs on an individual basis. As a result, we offer two support services: our Responsive Support contract and our Managed Service. The responsive support contract offers our clients a dedicated channel of communication in which every enquiry is issued through a ticketing system with the possibility of delivering minor updates. Our managed service goes deeper and answers a more complex organisational need; it provides a dedicated Color staff to take control over their Salesforce Org Admin duties, and is the main point of contact to answer any questions that may arise internally. In either case, our priority at Color is to ensure our clients feel empowered and that their needs are met head-on!
Centinal - Salesforce Org Governance & Backups
Centinal is a managed service we offer our clients for the backup and restoration of their Salesforce Org data and configuration. This includes ongoing reviews and implementation of Salesforce alerts and releases and a virtual admin for your configuration amends.
With Centinal, know where your responsibilities lie with the recovery of your data and rest assured that you have Salesforce experts making sure the unpredictable has been covered.
Color runs training sessions catered to users of every level of confidence and experience, covering all aspects of Salesforce products, from navigation and explaining your customised data structure to Lightning Migration and advanced reporting. Color offers on-site and webinar sessions, and hour-long to multi-day blocks, and also gives train-the-trainers courses tailored to your system.
Get in touch
And find out how we can help
_shift Your Organisation forward>
- “The support that Color gave Volunteer Edinburgh was invaluable to our Covid-19 Pandemic response. Color’s commitment, skill and understanding of our business needs and their work done on our Salesforce org enabled us to respond to a genuinely unprecedented demand and enabled us to efficiently process a huge number of prospective volunteers and deploy them in record time so they could support vulnerable people during the heights of lockdown. Without Color’s support, we would not have been able to react as efficiently and effectively as we did.”
- How Color designed our SIS is so seamless it feels like they went into our heads! They have created a system that is so well configured it already feels so natural and intuitive to use!
- Because Salesforce centralises the data, our team is able to become multi-faceted and grow. Salesforce allows us to do this in the clearest and intuitive way.
- I can see all the fees and qualifications of every applicant, all the relevant notes and files, and can pick up the phone and dial their number if I need to right away.
- Before Salesforce, the application review process required 120 actions, averaging to 20 minutes per application. Now with the SIS, I am able to review an application in minutes!
- Being able to manage the Social Value UK membership with the minimum of fuss was a key objective of our new website project. Color’s implementation of Salesforce has delivered an efficient and effective solution, which both integrates with our website and also allows us to move away from spending time on manual process and instead concentrate on adding value elsewhere within the organisation.
- We needed a focussed consultancy to help refine our Salesforce / Marketo implementation, clean it up and split it as part of a programme that sold part of the business to Xchanging in July 2014. Salesforce invariably gets cluttered over time with useless reports, incorrect data and inappropriate views. Color came recommended – we were very pleased with their no nonsense approach allowing us to ‘spring clean’ our installation with minimal fuss and very cost effectively.
- Effective management of global sales across different time-zones is difficult to achieve without good systems. We knew we needed a CRM solution that grew as we grew. Color implemented Salesforce cleanly, without fuss or business interruption. We look forward to our sales process benefitting from new functionality.