More about Color
Our Cloud Sorcerers team
Make us what we are
Meet the Team
As Account Executive, I love getting things done! My role consists of building long-lasting relationships with our clients, to support them through their digital journey while showing them the wonders of the cloud! Outside of work, I’m happiest when discovering a new place, reading a good book, sketching or going to a gig! Oh and I’m also obsessed with plants.
As Programme Director, I work with our customers to ensure we deliver the best possible experience as we engage our solutions. With a background in complex sales and delivery of cloud solutions I ensure that customer requirements are mapped into a delivery model that meets both commercial and operational metrics. I also lead the teams in developing the broader strategic goals of our customer base as well as driving new market development.
I enjoy finding solutions to problems, researching and learning. I currently do quite a building with lightning web components and am constantly learning new things in the Salesforce platform. Outside of work, I enjoy tinkering with front-end design and painting tabletop minis.
As the Delivery Manager my role covers a wide area of Salesforce so I can support clients and team members whatever their requirements. I love mixing configuration and code to create scalable solutions that can be easily maintained. At home I look after classic bikes, create costumes for comic cons and tear up mountains on skis.
I’ve been lead on our FormAssembly projects, worked in our build and training team, and solve all things Conga Composer, being a certified Conga dev. Developing our Salesforce Essentials clients and knowledge has also fallen under my portfolio. As I’m currently living in Madrid, learning Spanish takes up most of my free time!
As the lead developer here at Color, my role involves designing scalable and expandable solutions for complex challenges and helping other members of the team expand their own skills through mentoring. When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time in the great outdoors with my camera, trying to grab a shot or two of some interesting wildlife!
Get in touch
And find out how we can help
_shift your organisation forward>
- How Color designed our SIS is so seamless it feels like they went into our heads! They have created a system that is so well configured it already feels so natural and intuitive to use!
- Because Salesforce centralises the data, our team is able to become multi-faceted and grow. Salesforce allows us to do this in the clearest and intuitive way.
- I can see all the fees and qualifications of every applicant, all the relevant notes and files, and can pick up the phone and dial their number if I need to right away.
- Before Salesforce, the application review process required 120 actions, averaging to 20 minutes per application. Now with the SIS, I am able to review an application in minutes!
- Being able to manage the Social Value UK membership with the minimum of fuss was a key objective of our new website project. Color’s implementation of Salesforce has delivered an efficient and effective solution, which both integrates with our website and also allows us to move away from spending time on manual process and instead concentrate on adding value elsewhere within the organisation.
- We needed a focussed consultancy to help refine our Salesforce / Marketo implementation, clean it up and split it as part of a programme that sold part of the business to Xchanging in July 2014. Salesforce invariably gets cluttered over time with useless reports, incorrect data and inappropriate views. Color came recommended – we were very pleased with their no nonsense approach allowing us to ‘spring clean’ our installation with minimal fuss and very cost effectively.
- Effective management of global sales across different time-zones is difficult to achieve without good systems. We knew we needed a CRM solution that grew as we grew. Color implemented Salesforce cleanly, without fuss or business interruption. We look forward to our sales process benefitting from new functionality.