An organisation’s processes are rarely only inward facing. Whether it is connecting with customers, co-ordinating with partners, nurturing prospects or even aligning your employees, a Salesforce Community allows your internal information to be intelligently made available to that interest group. Of course, this is done in a secure and controlled manner, meaning just the right data is presented to the right group or individual.
- Partner Portal: optimise your sales channels by sharing and jointly working opportunities, even with partner specific pricing if required. Only expose enough data to support the sale. And imagine the power of co-branded marketing materials at a click of a button.
- Customer Self Service: provide your customers with the right information they seek 24/7 with an online customer community, with answers to problems, allowing share experiences of your organisation’s products and services, and even make suggestions for improvements.
- Applications: whether you are an education group seeking course applicants or a provider of financial products you will need a secure, intuitive and extendible mechanism for collecting that application information. And back office processes to ensure those applicants are answered quickly and efficiently.
- Employee Engagement: not every employee needs the full power of Salesforce. With Salesforce Employee Communities a simpler set of functionality can be provided to discrete internal groups, with the same unrivalled security but with lower license costs.
Salesforce Communities can provide all this and more, with quick to implement themes and embedded functionality.
Allowing customers to pay online, direct via their Salesforce records, can be a game changer for many organisations. Not only does it lowers the costs to serve your customer but also delivers real value – helping your customer pay 24/7, via credit card, bank transfer or specialist provider. Combine this functionality with a platform that provides a full 360 view of customer interactions and the ability to schedule reminders, invoices and ‘thank you’ communication, and the possibilities are almost limitless.
- Membership renewals: Warm up you existing members prior to renewal, allow a self service payment capability and trigger internal processes to support.
- Event bookings: Confirm bookings, deliver timely booking reminders, manage event capacity and take payment with minimal internal resource.
- Self Serve Upsells: By combining with a Salesforce Community your customers can be offered complimentary services and direct payment mechanisms.
Or course, where money is changing hands both security and data governance must be assured. So why not use the world’s No 1 CRM platform with unrivalled security and data governance?
Color partners with Asperato and their Payonomy platform, but can also work with payment solutions you may already use.
Too often after a sale is made the key points of a deal – amount, products, schedule, contacts – have to re-entered into a finance system to ensure an invoice is sent. We all know that double keying is wasteful and error prone, so why does this situation persist? Perhaps it is the fear of unauthorised staff seeing sensitive financial information. Or maybe such an integration is just considered too complex.
With the power of the Sales Cloud both the concerns of security and complexity can be persuasively answered. Some of the use cases that integration between CRM and a finance system can provide include:
- Invoice creation: directly from the won opportunity, or from an agreed schedule. If required this can be to a draft status.
- Redrafting: agreeing and amending revenue schedules through the lifetime of a project can be updated in one location, whether that is Salesforce or the finance package.
- Credit visibility: sales staff can be advised if a client has payments to make (but not necessarily the amount) before the next sales call, so helping prioritisation and communication.
By limiting ‘field level security’ at the profile level (we can translate!) and by employing
Get in touch
And find out how we can help
_shift Your Organisation forward>
- How Color designed our SIS is so seamless it feels like they went into our heads! They have created a system that is so well configured it already feels so natural and intuitive to use!
- Because Salesforce centralises the data, our team is able to become multi-faceted and grow. Salesforce allows us to do this in the clearest and intuitive way.
- I can see all the fees and qualifications of every applicant, all the relevant notes and files, and can pick up the phone and dial their number if I need to right away.
- Before Salesforce, the application review process required 120 actions, averaging to 20 minutes per application. Now with the SIS, I am able to review an application in minutes!
- Being able to manage the Social Value UK membership with the minimum of fuss was a key objective of our new website project. Color’s implementation of Salesforce has delivered an efficient and effective solution, which both integrates with our website and also allows us to move away from spending time on manual process and instead concentrate on adding value elsewhere within the organisation.
- We needed a focussed consultancy to help refine our Salesforce / Marketo implementation, clean it up and split it as part of a programme that sold part of the business to Xchanging in July 2014. Salesforce invariably gets cluttered over time with useless reports, incorrect data and inappropriate views. Color came recommended – we were very pleased with their no nonsense approach allowing us to ‘spring clean’ our installation with minimal fuss and very cost effectively.
- Effective management of global sales across different time-zones is difficult to achieve without good systems. We knew we needed a CRM solution that grew as we grew. Color implemented Salesforce cleanly, without fuss or business interruption. We look forward to our sales process benefitting from new functionality.