We know that moving to Salesforce is a big step for your organisation. It’s more than just a new system. A Salesforce implementation can be at the core of a business change project that takes hard work, skill and patience to successfully achieve.
That’s why we take the time to understand your business objectives. Our Quickstart programme is tailored to you. After a detailed Discovery Workshop with your project stakeholders and users, we will configure an org specifically to meet your organisation’s needs, whilst putting user adoption, simple processes and cost effectiveness first.
- Fast track deployment
- Implementation of best practices
- A roadmap to help your organisation meet its management needs
- Knowledge transfer so you can further optimise features on your own
On average, with a custom made Salesforce implementation, businesses can expect a 41% increase in productivity, a decrease of 31% in Pipeline Management Time and a decrease of 29% in Reporting Time.
Quickstarts are Color’s services for Salesforce configuration projects, available at three levels.
Rapide: Get started fast with some great benefits from our quickest setup, including hand-picked apps, a How-To Guide and customised pages for a cleaner user experience.
Schnell: Get more out of Opportunities, unlock the power of Workflow and make the best of reporting with our immediate setup.
Veloce: Our comprehensive Quickstart configures and tailors the best of the standard Sales or Service Cloud functionality for your edition.
Get in touch
And find out how we can help
_shift Your Organisation forward>
- “The support that Color gave Volunteer Edinburgh was invaluable to our Covid-19 Pandemic response. Color’s commitment, skill and understanding of our business needs and their work done on our Salesforce org enabled us to respond to a genuinely unprecedented demand and enabled us to efficiently process a huge number of prospective volunteers and deploy them in record time so they could support vulnerable people during the heights of lockdown. Without Color’s support, we would not have been able to react as efficiently and effectively as we did.”
- How Color designed our SIS is so seamless it feels like they went into our heads! They have created a system that is so well configured it already feels so natural and intuitive to use!
- Because Salesforce centralises the data, our team is able to become multi-faceted and grow. Salesforce allows us to do this in the clearest and intuitive way.
- I can see all the fees and qualifications of every applicant, all the relevant notes and files, and can pick up the phone and dial their number if I need to right away.
- Before Salesforce, the application review process required 120 actions, averaging to 20 minutes per application. Now with the SIS, I am able to review an application in minutes!
- Being able to manage the Social Value UK membership with the minimum of fuss was a key objective of our new website project. Color’s implementation of Salesforce has delivered an efficient and effective solution, which both integrates with our website and also allows us to move away from spending time on manual process and instead concentrate on adding value elsewhere within the organisation.
- We needed a focussed consultancy to help refine our Salesforce / Marketo implementation, clean it up and split it as part of a programme that sold part of the business to Xchanging in July 2014. Salesforce invariably gets cluttered over time with useless reports, incorrect data and inappropriate views. Color came recommended – we were very pleased with their no nonsense approach allowing us to ‘spring clean’ our installation with minimal fuss and very cost effectively.
- Effective management of global sales across different time-zones is difficult to achieve without good systems. We knew we needed a CRM solution that grew as we grew. Color implemented Salesforce cleanly, without fuss or business interruption. We look forward to our sales process benefitting from new functionality.