Salesforce Sales Cloud
Through our collaboration, all of your customer information will be stored in one place giving you 360-degree view at work, remotely or on-the-go. The Salesforce Sales Cloud enables its users to always be on top of their tasks and be more productive with bespoke alerts and task reminders as well as a customised and intuitive user interface. Instead of working for it, your new Salesforce CRM will work for you, with our expert knowledge, your Salesforce Sales Cloud implementation will be fully optimised in order to make your life easier and evolve alongside your organisation.
Benefits of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Maximise sales performance
- Real-time data insights
- Work from anywhere & boost productivity
- Optimised processes and streamlined user experiences
- An ever-evolving platform that will grow along with your organisation
On average, with a custom made Sales Cloud implementation, businesses can expect a 41% increase in productivity, a decrease of 31% in Pipeline Management Time and a decrease of 29% in Reporting Time.
The Salesforce Sales Cloud is Salesforce’s sales platform that helps organisations gain a 360° view of their customer and prospect interactions, and so a more accurate and dependable take on future revenues.
With industry-leading functionality like Flow and Process Builder Color will optimise your processes, centralise your data and build insightful and timely reporting. Color, as your Salesforce consultant, takes clients from offline or fragmented processes and systems to a cohesive Salesforce CRM, at any of the Salesforce price ranges. And for organisations already using Salesforce Classic, we can manage a rollout strategy to the new Salesforce Lightning platform.
Get in touch
And find out how we can help
_shift Your Organisation forward>
- “The support that Color gave Volunteer Edinburgh was invaluable to our Covid-19 Pandemic response. Color’s commitment, skill and understanding of our business needs and their work done on our Salesforce org enabled us to respond to a genuinely unprecedented demand and enabled us to efficiently process a huge number of prospective volunteers and deploy them in record time so they could support vulnerable people during the heights of lockdown. Without Color’s support, we would not have been able to react as efficiently and effectively as we did.”
- How Color designed our SIS is so seamless it feels like they went into our heads! They have created a system that is so well configured it already feels so natural and intuitive to use!
- Because Salesforce centralises the data, our team is able to become multi-faceted and grow. Salesforce allows us to do this in the clearest and intuitive way.
- I can see all the fees and qualifications of every applicant, all the relevant notes and files, and can pick up the phone and dial their number if I need to right away.
- Before Salesforce, the application review process required 120 actions, averaging to 20 minutes per application. Now with the SIS, I am able to review an application in minutes!
- Being able to manage the Social Value UK membership with the minimum of fuss was a key objective of our new website project. Color’s implementation of Salesforce has delivered an efficient and effective solution, which both integrates with our website and also allows us to move away from spending time on manual process and instead concentrate on adding value elsewhere within the organisation.
- We needed a focussed consultancy to help refine our Salesforce / Marketo implementation, clean it up and split it as part of a programme that sold part of the business to Xchanging in July 2014. Salesforce invariably gets cluttered over time with useless reports, incorrect data and inappropriate views. Color came recommended – we were very pleased with their no nonsense approach allowing us to ‘spring clean’ our installation with minimal fuss and very cost effectively.
- Effective management of global sales across different time-zones is difficult to achieve without good systems. We knew we needed a CRM solution that grew as we grew. Color implemented Salesforce cleanly, without fuss or business interruption. We look forward to our sales process benefitting from new functionality.