Support & Managed Services
At Color, we strongly believe in empowering our clients and in helping them achieve their organisational goals. We want them to become independent through our training programmes, but without the risk of feeling like they are on their own. With our support packages, Color will always be close by, working hard towards building a strong community of cloud sorcerers!
- Designated support manager
- Cost-effective and bespoke support services made to meet your organisation’s needs
- System Administrator support
- Monitoring of system health
- Knowledge transfer of best practices
On average, with a custom made Salesforce implementation, businesses can expect a 41% increase in productivity, a decrease of 31% in Pipeline Management Time and a decrease of 29% in Reporting Time.
At Color, we aim to offer support options that meet our clients’ needs on an individual basis. As a result, we offer two support services: our Responsive Support contract and our Managed Service. The responsive support contract offers our clients a dedicated channel of communication in which every enquiry is issued through a ticketing system with the possibility of delivering minor updates. Our managed service goes deeper and answers a more complex organisational need; it provides a dedicated Color staff to take control over their Salesforce Org Admin duties, and is the main point of contact to answer any questions that may arise internally. In either case, our priority at Color is to ensure our clients feel empowered and that their needs are met head-on!
Get in touch
And find out how we can help
_shift Your Organisation forward>
- “The support that Color gave Volunteer Edinburgh was invaluable to our Covid-19 Pandemic response. Color’s commitment, skill and understanding of our business needs and their work done on our Salesforce org enabled us to respond to a genuinely unprecedented demand and enabled us to efficiently process a huge number of prospective volunteers and deploy them in record time so they could support vulnerable people during the heights of lockdown. Without Color’s support, we would not have been able to react as efficiently and effectively as we did.”
- How Color designed our SIS is so seamless it feels like they went into our heads! They have created a system that is so well configured it already feels so natural and intuitive to use!
- Because Salesforce centralises the data, our team is able to become multi-faceted and grow. Salesforce allows us to do this in the clearest and intuitive way.
- I can see all the fees and qualifications of every applicant, all the relevant notes and files, and can pick up the phone and dial their number if I need to right away.
- Before Salesforce, the application review process required 120 actions, averaging to 20 minutes per application. Now with the SIS, I am able to review an application in minutes!
- Being able to manage the Social Value UK membership with the minimum of fuss was a key objective of our new website project. Color’s implementation of Salesforce has delivered an efficient and effective solution, which both integrates with our website and also allows us to move away from spending time on manual process and instead concentrate on adding value elsewhere within the organisation.
- We needed a focussed consultancy to help refine our Salesforce / Marketo implementation, clean it up and split it as part of a programme that sold part of the business to Xchanging in July 2014. Salesforce invariably gets cluttered over time with useless reports, incorrect data and inappropriate views. Color came recommended – we were very pleased with their no nonsense approach allowing us to ‘spring clean’ our installation with minimal fuss and very cost effectively.
- Effective management of global sales across different time-zones is difficult to achieve without good systems. We knew we needed a CRM solution that grew as we grew. Color implemented Salesforce cleanly, without fuss or business interruption. We look forward to our sales process benefitting from new functionality.