Color runs training sessions catered to users of every level of confidence and experience, covering all aspects of Salesforce products, from navigation and explaining your customised data structure to Lightning Migration and advanced reporting. Color offers on-site and webinar sessions, and hour-long to multi-day blocks, and also gives train-the-trainers courses tailored to your system.
On-site training will be subject to lockdown and social distancing restrictions.
- Bespoke training workshops fit to your organisation’s needs
- Knowledge transfer of best practices and standardisation of processes
- Stronger user adoption and employee satisfaction
- Stronger on return on investment
On average, with a custom made Salesforce implementation, businesses can expect a 41% increase in productivity, a decrease of 31% in Pipeline Management Time and a decrease of 29% in Reporting Time.
Color’s training workshops are tailored to our clients’ organizational structure and systems. Our approach focuses on user journeys rather than specific functionality and is built on a holistic understanding of the client’s processes and objectives.
The sessions will be split between listening to and watching the trainer and interactive training in the system, as we believe these to be the best ways to learn about Salesforce’s functionalities and drive successful user adoption.
Get in touch
And find out how we can help
_shift Your Organisation forward>
- How Color designed our SIS is so seamless it feels like they went into our heads! They have created a system that is so well configured it already feels so natural and intuitive to use!
- Because Salesforce centralises the data, our team is able to become multi-faceted and grow. Salesforce allows us to do this in the clearest and intuitive way.
- I can see all the fees and qualifications of every applicant, all the relevant notes and files, and can pick up the phone and dial their number if I need to right away.
- Before Salesforce, the application review process required 120 actions, averaging to 20 minutes per application. Now with the SIS, I am able to review an application in minutes!
- Being able to manage the Social Value UK membership with the minimum of fuss was a key objective of our new website project. Color’s implementation of Salesforce has delivered an efficient and effective solution, which both integrates with our website and also allows us to move away from spending time on manual process and instead concentrate on adding value elsewhere within the organisation.
- We needed a focussed consultancy to help refine our Salesforce / Marketo implementation, clean it up and split it as part of a programme that sold part of the business to Xchanging in July 2014. Salesforce invariably gets cluttered over time with useless reports, incorrect data and inappropriate views. Color came recommended – we were very pleased with their no nonsense approach allowing us to ‘spring clean’ our installation with minimal fuss and very cost effectively.
- Effective management of global sales across different time-zones is difficult to achieve without good systems. We knew we needed a CRM solution that grew as we grew. Color implemented Salesforce cleanly, without fuss or business interruption. We look forward to our sales process benefitting from new functionality.